Are your policyholders underinsured? Unaware of how insurance actually works and what it covers? Unprepared to deal with a disaster claim?
It doesn't have to be that way. Now you can give homeowners a straight-talking handbook that will help them get better informed, better insured and better prepared to deal with a major loss.
Surviving Wildfire bridges the gap between policyholder expectations and insurance realities. The combination of in-depth research and real-life examples creates an indispensable tool for insurance professionals that can motivate homeowners living with wildfire risk to take action.
- Insurance Made Simple: How it Works, What's Covered, How Much is Enough
- Assessing and Lessening Risk
- Advance Planning & Preparation that Pays Off
- Evacuation Essentials & Life-Saving Tips
- Guide to Recovery: Making it Easier to Move On
- Filing a Claim: What to Expect, How to Work with Adjustors, How to Collect the Maximum Due
- Policyholder Success Stories
"I definitely recommend Surviving Wildfire to insurance professionals. It is a great, comprehensive resource! Masterson explains everything in understandable, objective language that is anchored in her personal experience."
Carole Walker, Executive Director
Rocky Mountain Insurance Information Association
Ready to order?
We offer wholesale pricing on the book, pocket guide and reference cards.